I’m so excited to share a wonderful technique that enhances our ability our overall brainpower. Did you know we have close to 100 billion brain cells at the time of birth? Nurturing these amazing and hard-working neurons is a no-brainer.
A man named Choa Kok Sui, also known for his groundbreaking research on the human energy field, created Superbrain Yoga. In his spare time from running multiple multi-million dollar businesses, he dug deep into the knowledge base of many ancient healing modalities from around the globe. It was this journey that led him to the study of acupuncture, its benefits and the correlation between earlobes and the brain.
Let’s piece this together: The left side of our body is controlled by the right side of the brain. Equally the left-brain hemisphere regulates the right side of our body. With the proper use of our finger pads, we can effectively activate energy points of the earlobe. Stimulating the neuropathways into the brain. EEG scans have shown the left and right hemispheres of the brain become synchronized after Superbrain Yoga.
Many studies have concluded that patients with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Down Syndrome, Alzheimer’s, or other development challenge have shown tremendous improvement after practicing this exercise. Teachers around the globe implement Superbrain Yoga every morning. They report that test scores have gone up along with student creativity. Metal clarity and emotional stability of students dramatically improved. Luckily this simple exercise is for everyone regardless of age, gender or mental capacity. Let’s pump up that brain power!
To ensure you achieve maximum benefits:
1. Face East for best results.
2. Remove any jewelry and connect your tongue to the roof of your mouth. Leave it there throughout the exercise.
3. Take your left hand, cross your upper body to take hold of your right earlobe with thumb and forefinger. Make sure that the thumb is in front.
4. Now take your right hand across your upper body to take hold of your left earlobe. Again, make sure that the thumb is in front. At this point, you’re pressing both earlobes simultaneously. Make sure your left arm is close to your chest and inside your right arm.
5. Inhale through your nose and slowly squat down to the ground.
6. Hold your breath and exhale as you start making your way back up to a standing position.
7. Repeat this squatting action 14 times. Remember to keep holding your earlobes and to keep your tongue touching the roof of your mouth throughout the entire exercise.
Like a muscle, continues practice is necessary. Every time you practice, remember you're boosting your brainpower. You can find more information regarding SuperBrain Yoga, its many case studies and a CBS2 television segment online.
Have a question regarding this article or maybe you’d like to suggest a topic? Write to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Next article we’ll chat about Spiritual Obstacles and how to overcome them.
Marcela A. Arrieta is an alternative modality practitioner with over five years of experience in this field. She is also a successful entrepreneur who resides in Downey.