The Women's Guild of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church

The Women's Guild of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church recently honored its past presidents at their St. Patrick's Day luncheon at the Rio Hondo Event Center. The Guild was founded in 1951 and, 52 presidents later, is still going strong. Standing above, left to right: Christine Pohlen, Sheila Peck, Jean Brazleton, Nora Szechy, Karol Morrison, Judy Commodore, Polly Glenn, Stella Derry, Rosemary Meyer and Joyce Prokop. Sitting: Georgia Higson, Greta Bowermaster, Marie Lindsay, Maria Larkin, Martha Krolikowski, Agnes Donahue and Phyllis Gillespie. ********** Published: April 10, 2009 - Volume 7 - Issue 51