Solution to oil dependency?

Dear Editor:The good news is that the 'cash for clunkers' program is helping out some car owners. The bad news is that it is ending now or very soon and it helps out only an estimated 1 percent of the old car owners (writer's estimate). More good news is that the other 99 percent of clunker owners can build a fuel processor to use ahead of their carburetor and increase their mileage from 30-80 percent, depending on how well they build it, not just the 3 percent increase required by the clunker program. My wife and I just attended a 4-day technical session given by the Tesla Society in Albuquerque, N.M. They announced different fuel processors for different size engines that are available free to download from the Netherlands. These fuel processors result in zero exhaust emissions and would solve our pollution problem, global warming and eliminate our dependency on terrorist nations for oil. Unfortunately, the various state governments make it illegal to mass produce and sell such devices because of complaints by the oil and auto industries. But it would mean you could keep your old gas-guzzling cars, trucks and motor homes instead of trading them in. It is based on patent No. 5794601 titled "GEET Fuel Pre-Treater." - Harvey Fiala, Downey

********** Published: August 7, 2009 - Volume 8 - Issue 16

Staff Report